- NPR gets personalization: Manage the algo, don't fear it. bit.ly/2gTiWjf https://t.co/xZbCy8ooiQ Posted 2 days ago
- Just stay at the office, Seattle. https://t.co/6OYEPI8T6y Posted 2 days ago
- RT @ChrisGPackham: I’ve made a film about being different, how it’s sometimes difficult and sometimes brilliant, not just about what I can’… Posted 2 days ago
- RT @hminto: If you’re interested in Microsoft inclusive hiring, you can see it showcased on #AspergersAndMe on the BBC iPlayer feat our own… Posted 2 days ago
About meI'm a digital content producer, strategist and leader. Basically, I'm a news guy.
I couldn’t find a map that pinned both Park and Ride stops by Sound Transit and Microsoft Connect stops, so I rolled my own in BatchGeo.
After 27 years of working for media companies, I’m making a big change.
I’m moving next week to Seattle, where I will be managing editor of Microsoft’s news app in Windows 8, which launches in late October. It’s an exciting time to be joining Microsoft. I’ll be leading a group of editors who will curate the best reporting of the day, licensing content from news organizations and helping to develop cutting-edge news applications with a strong focus on meeting the needs of people.
- 06:50 Yes! Please send your pothole reports to #houstreets. chron.com maps at bit.ly/dWOVVt; tell City Hall at bit.ly/eDgtdQ. #
- 15:09 @mhuberTU Who cares if we call aggregation ‘journalism’? What matters is that we do it and do it well. #
- 15:49 NYTimes recommendations say I’ve read only 3 articles in months. Is it not counting mobile? bit.ly/fgugsn #wmwdb #