- RT @AssociatedPress: How we're using a @Google grant to produce a tool that will automatically verify #UGC: apne.ws/dv62klU Posted 2 hours ago
- Ironically, it’s a privately owned statue on private property. twitter.com/geysar/status/… Posted 1 day ago
- RT @Poynter: Google is reportedly working on subscription tools for publishers: poynter.org/2017/google-is… Posted 2 days ago
- RT @SpecInCanada: Why @SAP is rethinking their #hiring practices in a partnership with Specialisterne. @globeandmail #Neurodiversity https… Posted 2 days ago
About meI'm a digital content producer, strategist and leader. Basically, I'm a news guy.
I couldn’t find a map that pinned both Park and Ride stops by Sound Transit and Microsoft Connect stops, so I rolled my own in BatchGeo.
After 27 years of working for media companies, I’m making a big change.
I’m moving next week to Seattle, where I will be managing editor of Microsoft’s news app in Windows 8, which launches in late October. It’s an exciting time to be joining Microsoft. I’ll be leading a group of editors who will curate the best reporting of the day, licensing content from news organizations and helping to develop cutting-edge news applications with a strong focus on meeting the needs of people.
- 06:50 Yes! Please send your pothole reports to #houstreets. chron.com maps at bit.ly/dWOVVt; tell City Hall at bit.ly/eDgtdQ. #
- 15:09 @mhuberTU Who cares if we call aggregation ‘journalism’? What matters is that we do it and do it well. #
- 15:49 NYTimes recommendations say I’ve read only 3 articles in months. Is it not counting mobile? bit.ly/fgugsn #wmwdb #